UPDATE: See the resolutions video and the winners of our drawing on this post!
As you look ahead to 2013…what resolutions do you have?
Share them with us and we’ll make a video to ring in the new year! And we’ll even do a random drawing from among everyone who participates and give away some fun TechSmith swag!
Simply fill in the blank with your own 2013 new year’s resolution and we’ll do the rest!
In 2013 I resolve to _____.
You could simply type your response as a text comment on this blog post, post it on our Facebook page, or mention us @TechSmith. However, we would love it if you got creative! Here are some ideas to get the wheels turning…
- Post a link to a screencast of yourself typing out your response on your screen.
- Post an image with a caption or speech bubble. Feel free to use our free 30-day trial of Snagit if you need image editing software.
- Post a link to a video. We would love it if you use Jing or Camtasia, but of course you are free to use any software!
A few short rules
- If you choose video as a medium, please keep it to 10 seconds or less and use dimensions of 1280 x 720. (That will allow us to get more people in the video and keep everything tidy.)
- If you use Twitter, make sure to use hashtag: #tsresolve
- Deadline for submissions is Dec 31, 2012
We will combine as many user-submitted resolutions as we can into a nifty video for early January. To help you get the creative juices flowing, here is a sampling from our very own marketing staff here at TechSmith:
Can’t see the video? Watch it on YouTube.