Are you hunting for a last minute Father’s Day gift? If so, you’ve probably realized that dads—especially techie ones—are pretty tricky to buy for, huh?
Surely, he’ll appreciate whatever you end up getting him, but will it be something that simplifies his life and that he wants to use all the time? Here’s a secret: it’s totally possible to get him something that he will use every single day…without breaking the bank.
What is Snagit? A handy tool for Windows and Mac that makes it super easy for anyone to grab a screenshot or make a quick video of what they see on their screen, and share it with people. Here’s why it will make Dad smile…
Top 6 Reasons Dads Love Snagit
- No more family tech support phone calls that go like, “Why does nothing happen when I click this gray thing?” “What gray thing?” “The thing over in the corner by the little x.” Snagit can show exactly what’s on the screen.
- Dad can be a hero at the office! Instead of sending long, boring emails he can make a video to explain more clearly.
- When on the road, Dad can record those precious Skype calls or Google Hangouts with the fam and watch them later.
- Dad can stay a little more organized by capturing online receipts and other records…Snagit keeps them all in one place!
- Planning a home improvement project is easier because he can use Snagit to clip and save ideas.
- He can make a cute collage of photos (of you!) to pin up at work.
- Bonus: Your dad can make a visual wishlist for next year’s Father’s Day!
How to Gift Snagit
- Buy Snagit and use code DAD25 when checking out.
- Capture the gift card graphic below and use Snagit to personalize it. (Don’t already have Snagit yourself? Download the trial or just buy two copies!)
- Add the graphic to the email confirmation containing the Snagit key and print or email it.
Dad can use the same key on two of his computers: Mac, Windows, or one of each. The offer is valid on single-user, commercial licenses and expires at the end of the day June 17. And if you just want to use the discount for yourself or a friend…that’s okay, too! :)
Know somebody else who is a geek, knows a geek, or could use a little more geek in their life? Share this with them using the buttons below.