1. The Presentation Summit
Next week from Oct 7-10, our very own Betsy Weber will be traveling to The Presentation Summit in Scottsdale, AZ to learn to make better presentations. The Summit boasts, “Spend three days with us and never look at a presentation project the same way again. Three days and immediately distinguish yourself from 99% of the people creating or delivering presentations today.” Sounds good to us! If you are attending and want to find Betsy, look her up at the TechSmith table at the Expo or tweet her @betsyweber. She would love to chat!
2. Use Camtasia Studio to make your presentations come alive!
- To increase audience engagement, it’s so important to share and interact with them. We can help you easily share videos that your viewers can watch anytime, on nearly any device! Read more about Camtasia Studio sharing here.
- Focusing on the story you want to tell will make every presentation better! In this video, Cliff Atkinson talks about this concept on The Forge.
- Captions: Adding captions is a great way to increase the accessibility of your videos. Many rely on captions, including those with hearing impairments, non-native English speakers, and even those not able to play external audio. But did you know that captioning your videos also makes them searchable? Or that you can export your captions for translation or other uses? Read more here!
3. Free materials for your presentation on TechSmith products
Users frequently contact us for materials to hand out at their events, workshops, conferences, and meetings. We want you to know that we are happy to provide you with all of the tools you need to share your knowledge of TechSmith software! Please visit our Presentation Materials page to see what we have to offer, including PowerPoint presentations, product logos, and free training videos, guides, and tutorials!
You can order evaluation CDs, datasheets, or any other presentation material from our Web site by visiting our request form. We often send a few t-shirts and can provide software for door prizes as well, so just specify your needs on the form.
We want to make you look good and help make your presentation a success, so if we don’t have everything you need, please feel free to make suggestions! Just speak up in the comments below and tell us what additional materials and resources you’d like to receive.
Also – We’d love to see your presentation! Record it with Camtasia Studio, send it to us, and we’ll share some of them with everyone. You can contact us on Twitter @techsmith or on our TechSmith or Camtasia Studio Facebook pages! We can’t wait to see what you’ve created!