We’re excited to bring four of our blogs under one roof…and are putting plans in place to bring you great content, from more TechSmithies, on a more frequent basis. Delivering daily servings of fresh content is a tall order, but we think you deserve it!
We merged four different TechSmith blogs, and brought over their existing content: Visual Lounge, TechSmith education community, Jing, and Screencast.com. You will find that the new blog is structured around six topic types (categories), instead of around products. You can use the top navigation to visit each category and you can subscribe to one, two, or all of them! If you are looking for specific posts or content, then you can search by tags or use the search box (located in the upper right hand corner, under the navigation bar).
- Customer Stories – In this category we will highlight user stories and show how they are using technology and software. Subscribe to Customer Stories.
- For Educators – This category will concentrate on information that is pertinent to educators, administrators, technology coordinators, etc… This will include subjects such as technology, software, and flipped classroom. Subscribe to content For Educators.
- Inside TechSmith – We want to give you a sneak peek into the culture and people who make things happen around here! This category will feature employees, fun events & happenings, along with some DevCorner technical posts. Subscribe to Inside TechSmith.
- News & Events – Subscribe to this category if you want to know when our people are out and about, what shows we will attend, and what events we are hosting. This is also the place where we will announce new product releases and other important product news. Subscribe to News and Events.
- The Forge – TechSmith has a web show called “The Forge” and it will provide you with great information—all about screencasting! We will post schedules, live feeds of The Forge, and videos of past shows just in case you can’t tune in live. Subscribe to The Forge.
- Tips & How To’s – Here you will find advice including tips, tricks, and workarounds for our products and services. Subscribe to Tips and How To’s.
- Want it all? Subscribe to all blog feeds.
- Prefer delivery via email? You may subscribe via email to have posts sent directly to your inbox. Use the sign-up box in the right navigation column. This option subscribes you to the category page you are on at the time, and will subscribe you to all categories if you are on the “All Blogs” page.
We want to thank you for your patience while we were under construction. We sincerely hope it was worth it, and that the changes will make our blog experience more valuable and streamlined for you! We always welcome feedback, so please comment below if you have thoughts or suggestions about our blog experience.