It’s that time again. Tune in to the next Forge live on December 2 at 2pm EST here on the Visual Lounge Blog. The theme will be all about music and fun! We’ll explore places to find music you can use for free and legally, how to built a digital card, how to use music well in your videos and look at gifts for screencasters.
In the interim, enjoy this video with expert screencaster Ian Oszwald that Matt Pierce recently made. Ian Oszwald is the co-founder of ShowMeDo. ShowMeDo has 50-70k monthly visits from people who learn through screencasts! Ian is an professional screencaster who has also authored the Screencasting Handbook..
Highlights from the interview include:
- How did Ian get started in screencasting
- Suggestions for getting started in creating professional screencasting
- Why using stories in screencasting is important and helpful
- What are key things to include in screencasts
- Ian’s process from start to finish for creating screencasts
- Information about The Screencasting Handbook, written by Ian.
You can see past episodes and information about The Forge here. What would you like to see us cover on The Forge?