Would you like to make it easier for your viewers to navigate through your videos? Or, would you just like help speeding up the editing process? If so, then markers are a great tool to add to your repertoire.
In the following video, you’ll learn how to:
- Find and open the marker view (0:30)
- Differentiate between the two types of markers. (0:52)
- Add markers to your project. (1:40)
- Quickly pinpoint a section to delete. (2:00)
- Add markers while recording. (2:35)
- Use markers to set up a table of contents. (3:30)