Have you seen what’s new in Camtasia Studio 8.1?
Can’t see the embedded video? Watch it on Screencast.com.
We’re pretty big fans of the new features here in User Assistance. And if you’re not already, we think you will be, too. But we also know that most new things come with a bit of a learning curve.
Having said that, I’m happy to report we’ve got a number of new tutorials to help get you up and running:
- Remove a Color, which covers best practices for shooting in front of a green screen, as well as editing the effect in Camtasia Studio
- Using Crop Mode, which walks you through how to crop your images and videos
- Stitching Essentials, which explains what stitching is and why it’s useful
- Animations In-Depth, which gets into visual properties, adding and adjusting animations, copying and pasting animations, and easing animations
Additionally, we have some new tutorials for previously released features:
- SCORM Content Packages, which walks you through how to create SCORM-compliant packages for videos with or without quizzing
- Editing In-Depth, which takes a closer look at features like splitting, clip speed, extend frame, and ripple moves