Do you love Snagit Stamps? Wish you had more of them? Well, wish no more. We know of an amazing site where you can find hundreds of great Snagit stamps – like pizza, chocolate, gummy bears, and more! And best of all… they’re free.
(Make sure you scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to see the entire stamp collection.)
To download and use any of the stamps on this site:
- Click the desired stamp download link.
- Double-click to open and extract the downloaded zip file and save the contents to your hard drive.
- In Snagit, go to the Stamp Manager. (Click the Organize Stamps link at the bottom of the Quick Styles Gallery.)
- Within the Manager, click Stamp Folder to create a new folder.
- Click the Add Stamp icon to add the stamp images.
- Repeat steps 4 and 5 for each new category you want to add.
For more detailed information on working with stamps, look up the keyword “Stamps” in the Snagit help file.