TechSmith is very excited to once again participate in MACUL’s 2013 Conference this week in Detroit, Michigan. MACUL (Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning) is a fantastic gathering of Michigan minds. TechSmith will be participating in the conference in several ways this year.
You can find us at:
- Booth #321 is the TechSmith booth. Come introduce yourself to some of the new TechSmithies that will be there to chat!
- Session: Redesigning Schools with Flipped Learning, Thursday, March 21st at 2:30 – 3:30 pm (Room D2-09)
- Session: Elements of Flipping- Some Do’s and Don’ts, Friday, March 22nd at 1:00 – 2:00 pm (Room D2-09)
- Session: Engage, Collaborate, Create: How the iPad Transforms Teaching & Learning, Thursday, March 21st at 10:00 – 11:00 am
- Session: A Day in the Life of a 1:1 Elementary Classroom, Thursday, March 21st at 1:00 – 2:00 pm (Room D3-24/25)
- Session: Flipping PD & Developing a Successful PLN, Friday, March 22nd at 10:00 – 11:00 am
We are also SUPER excited and honored to be the 2013 MACUL President’s Award winner! The MACUL President’s award recognizes the contributions of the advancement of the use of technology in education, which is one of our primary goals here at TechSmith.
Thank you MACUL for honoring us with this award!